Are you on the lookout for some fun and engaging low poly games to play without having to spend a dime? Look no further! In this article, we’ll be sharing some of the best free low poly games available today. From first-person shooters to survival roguelikes, and even a cooking game, we’ve got a great selection of games that will keep you entertained for hours. So sit back, relax, and get ready to discover some of the most enjoyable low poly games out there. Let’s dive in!
1. Walking Zombie 2
Genre: Zombie, Shooter, RPG | Developer: Alda Games | Steam Review: Very Positive
Walking Zombie 2 is a must-try for fans of the first-person shooter and zombie games genres. This low poly game features an engaging story mode with dozens of quests that will keep you hooked for hours. With a variety of weapons to choose from, you’ll have a blast taking down the zombie hordes that have taken over the world.
What sets Walking Zombie 2 apart is that you can play it offline without an internet connection, making it a perfect choice for gaming on the go. The game’s low poly art style is pleasing to the eye, and the controls are smooth and intuitive. Overall, Walking Zombie 2 is a great free game that is well worth your time.
- A story-driven zombie apocalypse RPG with quests, character development, and engaging narrative.
- First-person shooter mechanics with a variety of weapons and upgrades.
- Open world exploration with towns, trade, and NPC interactions.
- Skill progression and customizable abilities.
2. Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
Genre: Battle Royale, Shooter, Comedy | Developer: Landfall | Steam Review: Very Positive
If you’re looking for a wacky take on the battle royale genre, Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is the perfect game for you. This low poly game features hilarious physics-based gameplay that will have you laughing out loud as you fight to be the last player standing.
With a variety of weapons and equipment to collect, you’ll need to be strategic and agile in order to outwit and eliminate your opponents. The shrinking safe area adds an extra layer of intensity to the gameplay, as you’ll need to stay on the move in order to survive. Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is a unique and entertaining free game that is definitely worth a try for fans of the battle royale genre.
- A parody of the battle royale genre featuring physics-based comedy and chaos.
- Large, open-world maps with a variety of weapons and items.
- Unique, wobbly character movement for humorous gameplay.
- Solo and squad modes in matches with up to 60 players.
Genre: Survival, Roguelike, Multiplayer | Developer: Dani | Steam Review: Very Positive
Muck is a thrilling low poly survival-roguelike game that will put your survival skills to the test. In this game, you’ll need to collect resources and craft tools, weapons, and armor in order to survive in a world where mysterious enemies emerge at nightfall.
During the day, you’ll have the opportunity to collect resources, build your base, and craft items to help you survive the night. But once the sun goes down, you’ll need to be on high alert as enemies emerge from the shadows. With each passing night, the enemies become stronger and more difficult to defeat, making it an exciting and challenging game to play. If you’re a fan of survival games, Muck is definitely worth a try.
- A survival-roguelike game focusing on crafting, building, and fighting to survive in a procedurally generated world.
- Multiplayer co-op mode where players can join forces to battle enemies and bosses.
- Resource gathering and base construction for defense against enemy attacks.
- Randomly generated items and power-ups to enhance gameplay.
Genre: Survival, Adventure, Multiplayer | Developer: Bohemia Interactive | Steam Review: Mixed
Ylands is a beautifully designed low poly game that offers an endless amount of adventure and exploration. In this game, you and your friends can gather resources, craft tools, and build anything you can imagine in a world full of mythical creatures and sea-life.
One of the standout features of Ylands is the ability to build your own ship and set sail, allowing you to explore the vast and diverse landscape at your own pace. The game’s stunning low-poly visuals and relaxed atmosphere create a unique and immersive experience that will keep you coming back for more. With so much to see and do in Ylands, it’s a game that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
- A sandbox game emphasizing exploration, crafting, and building on procedurally generated islands.
- Creative mode allowing players to construct games, scenarios, and interactive experiences.
- Both single-player and multiplayer modes, including adventure and exploration.
- Visual scripting tools to create custom gameplay mechanics and games within the game.
Genre: Shooter, Multiplayer, Tactical | Developer: Redaster Studio | Steam Review: Mostly Positive
If you’re looking for an action-packed multiplayer first-person shooter, Polygon is a game that you don’t want to miss. This low poly game offers an intense and tactical gameplay experience where up to 32 players can battle it out on large-scale maps using a variety of weapons.
One of the key aspects of Polygon is the need to properly manage your arsenal and skills in order to lead your team to victory. With a range of weapons and skills to choose from, you’ll need to be strategic in order to outsmart your opponents and come out on top. The game’s low poly art style is pleasing to the eye, and the controls are smooth and responsive, making for an overall enjoyable gaming experience. If you’re a fan of first-person shooters, Polygon is definitely a game that you should try.
- A first-person shooter focusing on fast-paced action and team-based gameplay.
- Wide array of weapons and equipment for tactical combat.
- Multiplayer modes featuring competitive and cooperative objectives.
- Customizable loadouts and character progression.
Genre: Survival, Zombie, Multiplayer | Developer: Smartly Dressed Games | Steam Review: Very Positive
Unturned is a survival game that will have you fighting for your life in a world overrun by zombies. As a survivor in this post-apocalyptic society, you’ll need to work with your friends and allies to stay alive and avoid becoming one of the undead.
With a low poly art style that is both charming and functional, Unturned offers a unique and immersive gameplay experience. The game’s free-to-play model makes it accessible to players of all backgrounds, while the focus on survival adds an element of intensity and challenge to the gameplay. If you’re a fan of survival games or just looking for an exciting new experience, Unturned is definitely a game to check out.
- A sandbox game blending survival and zombie apocalypse themes with crafting, looting, and combat.
- Open-world exploration with PvE and PvP modes.
- Base building, farming, and resource management for survival.
- Extensive customization options for characters and vehicles.
7. One-armed cook
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Cooking | Developer: Duhndal | Steam Review: Very Positive
If you’re looking for a fun and unique multiplayer cooking game, One-Armed Cook is definitely worth checking out. This game is all about cooking up a storm with up to 4 players, but with a chaotic twist.
With physics-based mechanics that are both silly and entertaining, One-Armed Cook challenges you to work together as a team or cook on your own to get orders out as quickly as possible. With a full restaurant of customers to feed, you’ll need to set your own pace and manage your stress levels if you want to succeed. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or just looking for a fun and light-hearted game to play with friends, One-Armed Cook is definitely worth a try.
- A cooking simulation game with a unique twist focusing on overcoming challenges with a one-armed protagonist.
- Time-management gameplay in various kitchen settings.
- Recipe completion and customer satisfaction mechanics.
- Humorous storylines and character interactions.
8. Kill It With Fire: Ignition
Genre: Action, Sandbox, Comedy | Developer: Casey Donnellan Games | Steam Review: Very Positive
Kill It With Fire: Ignition is a free-to-play sampler for a first-person action game that is all about hunting down spiders and causing as much collateral damage as possible.
As you take on the role of a spider hunter, you’ll need to use a variety of weapons and tools to track down and eliminate spiders wherever they may be hiding. With a variety of environments to explore and a range of spider types to encounter, Kill It With Fire: Ignition offers a thrilling and action-packed experience.
If you’re a fan of fast-paced action games with a bit of humor and a touch of chaos, Kill It With Fire: Ignition is definitely worth a try. The game’s low-poly art style and unique premise make it a standout choice in the free-to-play gaming world.
- A first-person action game centered around hunting spiders and causing collateral damage.
- Diverse arsenal of weapons and tools to eliminate spider threats.
- Puzzle-solving elements to discover and exterminate hidden spiders.
- Destructible environments with a comedic approach to extermination.
9. Team Fortress 2
Genre: Action, Multiplayer, Hero Shooter | Developer: Valve | Steam Review: Very Positive
Team Fortress 2 is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter game that has garnered a huge following and becomes one of the most popular online action games of all time. The game offers nine distinct classes, each with its own unique abilities, weapons, and personalities, allowing players to choose the character that best suits their playstyle.
With a constant stream of free updates, including new game modes, maps, and equipment, Team Fortress 2 has remained fresh and exciting for years. The game’s fast-paced action and diverse gameplay modes make it a must-try for any fan of first-person shooters. Plus, with the addition of hats and other cosmetic items, the game also offers a fun and lighthearted approach to player customization.
- A team-based multiplayer first-person shooter with distinct character classes.
- Varied game modes focusing on objectives and team play.
- Extensive customization options for characters and weapons.
- Community-created content, including maps, cosmetics, and modes.
10. Crab Game
Genre: Action, Multiplayer, Survival | Developer: Dani | Steam Review: Very Positive
Crab Game is a fun and quirky first-person multiplayer game that offers a unique twist on classic children’s games. Players battle it out in a series of minigames, with the ultimate goal of being the last player standing and claiming the cash prize. From simple games like the tag to more complex challenges like a giant maze, Crab Game offers a diverse and entertaining gameplay experience.
While the game’s premise may be inspired by pop culture Korean TV shows, the developers have put their own spin on things to create a truly original experience. With its colorful graphics, fast-paced action, and silly sense of humor, Crab Game is sure to provide hours of entertainment for gamers of all ages.
- A multiplayer game inspired by “Squid Game,” featuring a series of deadly mini-games.
- Fast-paced action and survival challenges.
- Simple yet engaging graphics and design.
- Player customization and social interaction features.
- Physics-based gameplay for dynamic and unpredictable matches.