Micro ATX Cases are used for compact form factor PC builds, and there are a lot of options. Finding one that you like might be difficult, which is why we’re here to help you out. So sit back and relax while we find the one you want.
In this post, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 Best Micro ATX Cases to assist you in creating the best Micro ATX build possible.
- 9 Best Fan Controller
- 10 Best Sound Card For Gaming and Quility
- Top 35 Best Custom Cursor Windows 10 (2021)
Best Micro ATX Case
1. Thermaltake Level 20 VT
- The concept of the case is a good one.
- Interchangeable glass panels.
- Pretty much able to design it to your wishes.
- Removable 2.5 and 3.5-inch bays.
- Can be positioned whichever way you want. upside down, sideways, etc
- No real good way to do tidy cabling as you can see through the glass and there is no place to put cables through to the motherboard without it looking a mess.
- The Audio and USB 2.0 cables both have rainbow wires showing. They could have done with making sure this was covered with a boot of some sort. As it is it looks like a mess.
- Could have done with more fans.
- It could have had more ventilation.
2. darkFlash DLM21
- Nice design matches much more premium cases
- Dust filters on the top and bottom
- Roomy interior for easy cable routing
- Capable of accommodating some huge hardware
- No rubber grommets around motherboard tray cutouts
- I/O could do with another USB 3.0 port
- Front intakes are severely limited
- Thin metal
3. SilverStone Technology Mini-DTX
- Very compact yet able to fit a powerful graphics card like the GTX 1080 Ti
- Very good airflow design
- Very good price for well built SFF chassis
- Comes ready with stand-offs for easy of installation
- PSU holder included to support its weight
- Support ATX power supply with up to 150mm in length
- Good support for AIO liquid cooler with radiator size of 120mm
Not all AIO liquid coolers with a 140mm radiator can fit if your graphics card is exactly 266mm long
Could use some thumbscrews for easier installation and maintenance
4. MUSETEX MESH MK7-WN4
- Includes multiple ARGB fans
- Great looking case
- Supports vertical GPU mounting
- Quite an expensive micro ATX case
5. Thermaltake Core V21 Cube
- Size, Mainboard/Panels Orientation
- Room For Up To 5 Radiators and/or 11 Fans
- Modular design
- Includes 200mm fan stock
- Toolless features
- Can be combined with another Core V21 for more space/dual systems
- Build Quality Could Be Better
- No Noise-Absorbing Materials
- No fan controller
- PSU mounting system needs to be rethought
- Side panels are flimsy when not attached
6. Rexgear 2
- Great airflow.
- Very roomy.
- Tall enough to fit Hyper 212 cooler with fans on top.
- The way the light bleeds through the too fins is really cool.
- Horizontal mobo is cool.
- Filtered intakes on front and by the psu.
- Many fan mounting options.
- Removable bays and mobo tray.
- Front panel connections need to be a bit longer.
- While big and roomy, cable management is a nightmare.
- Front fans are off center.
- It came with a 200mm fan in the front but it’s blocked by the front bezel and the case frame.
- Included 200mm fan had a bad wobble as well.
7. Fractal Design Node 804
- Sleek looking cube form factor
- Can house ultra high end hardware
- Integrated three step fan controller
- Room for up to 10 storage devices
- Supports multiple radiators
- Side mounted I/O ports
- Still feels a bit big on top of a desk
- Front panel mounting
8. InWin 301
- Tempered-glass side window, solid construction at a budget price.
- Handsome right-panel cutouts.
- No fans included.
- No cable-routing cutouts at bottom of motherboard tray.
- Bright lights on case front can’t be switched off.
- Room for just three storage drives.
9. MasterBox Lite 3.1
Affordable Price, this is one of the best cases at this price point.
- Good Build Quality Case feels and looks very premium, screws and standoffs are strong, dark mirror is nice to look through.
- Customization The custom Red/Black/White Trim colors give the builder more control over their computers theme.
- Dust Attractor Apart from the few scratches that come with the DarkMirror, it is a massive dust magnet. I’m not sure if it’s because of the DarkMirror’s static, but dust and hair fly directly onto it and stay there until you wipe it off.
- Management of Cables In this situation, cable management is a nightmare. Even after an hour or two of handling the wires, tying every single wire and cable down and out of the way, the door panel still wouldn’t close properly. The door is far too little, and it should be a little bigger.
- Only one 2.5″ Drive The Case only has proper room for only one 2.5″ Drive.
- USB 2.0 & 3.0 What’s the point of (1) One USB 2.0 and (1) One USB 3.0? Just more cables to work with.
10. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv MATX
- Premium feel throughout
- Watercooling reputation well deserved
- Quality is topnotch
- PSU cover / midplate helps in hiding cables
- Hinged side panels will change your entire building experience
- Still pretty heavy for a mATX tower, even with aluminum panels
- Only four PCI slots
- Only one DropNLock SSD tray included