An operating system is a program intended to control the com
Both Windows and Linux are Operating systems with their own advantages and differ in functionality
I think it is important to stress that this article will discuss no
Linux vs Windows
Windows 10 has new generation design, The latest released version of Windows 10, called Windows 10 build 16299 (or version 16299), continues Microsoft’s goal of enabling interactivity between the PC and smartphones.
Linux is an operating system that works just like Windows and Mac OS X.
Like other operating systems, Linux has a graphical interface, and types of software you are accustomed to using on other operating systems,
such as word processing applications, have Linux equivalents.
|Cost||Microsoft Windows usually costs between $119 – $199.99, $69 for students, $99 to upgrade to pro.|
The Linux kernel and the GNU utilities and libraries which accompany it in most distributions are entirely free and open source.
|Software||Most of the mainstream software is available for windows.|
You will find some Linux-compatible versions, but only for very popular software.
|Their thousands of programs available for Linux and many are available as easy-to-install software packages — all for free. |
There is software for almost every category you can think of.
|Usage||Microsoft Windows is usually the operating system of choice for gamers, novice users, and business.||Linux utterly dominates the list of the top 500 most powerful supercomputers in the world.|
|Security||Windows and other operating systems are more vulnerabilities to the type of social engineering Ltd compared to Linux.||Generally, Linux is more secure and stable than windows|
- It is the best Operating system for gamers.
- The UI interface of Windows 10 is very good.
- Windows10 supports many apps and keyboard and mouse attraction is very nice in this.
- We can sync our windows mobile with the Windows 10 operating system very easily.
- Font family in Linux is very much better in comparison of windows.
- It has a centralized software Repository from where we can download them all required software from that.
- Unix Environment is the best for the programmer.
- Command Line interface – It has both command-line interfaces as well as a GUI interface. Cost- It’s an open-source which is free of cost.
Linux has few advantages in terms of Flexibility, but the war between Linux vs Windows is pretty much interesting to looking at.
With Linux, you have a room where the floor and ceiling can be raised or lowered at will, as high or low as you want to make them. With Windows, that floor and ceiling are immovable.
Most applications are tailored to be written for Windows. You will find some Linux-compatible versions, but
If you have an application you love and depend on, it’s worth searching online to see whether it’s available on Linux. You might not find the exact software you’re after, but it may be available on the web, or you may find a good alternative.