Welcome to Gamers Discussion Hub! We’re happy you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly fun and, inspiring community. What unites us is a shared passion for inquiry and excellence in our respective efforts.
- A minimum of one post per month.
- The quality of your content should be good.
- Your content should be in English so that the content also satisfies the language need of modern life.
- The length of your content should be at least 500 words.
- There should be no grammatical and spelling mistakes in your content. (You can use Grammarly to correct your grammar and spelling mistakes.)
- An ability to think creatively about issues affecting the industry.
- Experience writing news or features regularly, preferably online.
- You must have an interest in the Gaming and PC community to write the best possible content for the community.
- You must have good SEO and writing skills.
- You must have 100% original content – we will NOT publish duplicate content or content consolidated for SEO purposes.
- You must have experience with basic working tools: docs, sheets, PCs, that kind of thing.
- If you don’t have a Steam account, you should probably forget it.
- Bio of the author with a profile picture to publish in each of your posts.
- If you publish content on our blog, we can also provide you a do-follow backlink, only for your only one Blog post. (Link must-have part of the topic of your blog post.)
How You Can Earn.
We are proud to offer our members a profit plan that includes Using your own Affiliate options to earn extra benefits for our writers.
Affiliate programs like:-
- Amazon Associates
- ShareASale Network
- Flipkart Affiliate Programs
- You can not add any of your other personal unnecessary URLs in the middle of the entire blog post unless it is part of the topic of your blog post.
- We will NOT publish duplicate content.
- Don’t write any content about any religion, gambling, racism, politics, terrorism, and adult content.
- Don’t violate any legal terms of any country.
We will reply in the next 48 hours, Thanks.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask us through the email address given below.